My Life, My Soul
Routine keeps us living but it kills our soul...
Everyone has 24 hours per day:
~ 9 hours for working
~ 8 hours for sleeping
~ 2 hours for eating
~ 2 hours for jamming in traffic
We only left 3 hours to do whatever we need and like...
So, for the precious 3 hours...
Live with mySoul... ...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Undelivered cards... ...
I have bought some cards... planned to write something to a person during special occasions... however, some of the cards still lay on my desk as I do not know what to write… even I have some words in my mind, end up the cards remain blank… hahaha… thinking too much is the root of cause, I understand that… yet, how to overcome it? It’s a negative cycle for me, as I still have no solution and keep questioning myself… sigh…
Labels:
Heart's Whispering 心语
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment